Feb 25, 2008

Some Fresh Air

My hubby and I went snowshoeing yesterday around Presque Isle. It was 40 degrees...a heat wave, for this time of year. Later, I worked on this little gift for Heather, who is expecting a baby girl named Violet, this Summer. The medium sized bag holds wipes and a few diapers. The little one you will recognize as a Wonder Wallet (It's just for mom).
The tote is a great pattern found in "Last Minute Patchwork and Quilted Gifts", by Joelle Hoverson. She is also the owner of the Purl Patchwork.

You'll be seeing more of these bags. I was given one as a gift recently. I love mine, I hope she likes hers too.


5 comments:

Philigry said...

I love this bag. i have the book and want to make everything in it! you live in maine? I live in Brunswick....

Kieny The Dutchlady said...

I love what you made! You can do so many different things so well, and you finish them all so quickly.

I hope you keep posting those pictures I enjoy them.

Meg said...

Those are so cute! I love the fabric, too!

Amy Jo said...

The picture is great - I love winter Great Lake pictures! And I'm sure the baby gifts will be loved - they are great!

Kathleen Grace said...

Hello to another Michigander! Thanks for visiting my blog. I love the bag you made, I look forward to checking out the rest of your posts:>)