Apr 4, 2008

Friday Favorite Blog Links

So sorry for the bad photo, I was in a hurry. I posted about this embroidery and my love of it. Well, I did it too! It still needs to be made into a pillow. I love the pillow Heather made. ( You do need to scroll down a bit to see the pillow.)

If you are a fan of these two fabulous bloggers, you probably already saw these, but for those of you who didn't, it's worth a look see.

Button pin tutorial well done by Artsy-Crafty Babe.


Oh Frasson! did it again....another wonderful tutorial. This time it is for a lunch bag/shopping bag/gift bag. There will be many of these in my future! I hope she enters this in the Sew, Mama Sew! tutorial contest.

1 comment:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Thanks for the link to the lunchbag tute! I will have to check back each Friday to see what else you have found.