May 30, 2008

Favorite Friday Blog Links

I started this little project yesterday. It's going to be my cowl this coming Winter. I know, Spring is just here, but it was calling to me to be made. A friend knitted this pattern to the end of a ball of Noro. She then put a loop on one end and a great button on the other. I'll post a pick when I'm done...it's too cute. I bought another skein to make one for someone for Christmas too.

Found this great link for rag knitting. I have a friend who made herself some great bags and a vest with leftover scraps from quilting/sewing.

Zakka Life Crafts did a great little tutorial on how to make a html button.

This clothespin apron has been moved up to next on my list of things to make.

I found a link to this quilt as you go table runner from Anne Marie's blog. I stumbled upon her blog today. It is very nice.
Enjoy your weekend.

4 comments:

Sherry said...

I wish I was doing winter stuff already! I haven't even finished all of last years Christmas stuff! Oh, to be organized. Have a wonderful weekend!

Yummers! said...

I love the yarn! The colors are great and it knits so nubby. I really like texture.
Joni

Philigry said...

oh, i am going to start a cowl too! i think there is a cowl boom going on!

Kieny The Dutchlady said...

Where did this week go? I thought I just checked out your new links and here is another Friday (well it's actually already Sunday here). Anyway, thanks for the links. I didn't know what a cowl was, I had to look it up.