Apr 6, 2009

Startitis

This is made with 2"x 3 1/2" blocks. It's addicting....and this is just the beginning. This won't get much bigger than 20x20 (teddy bear quilt size). It can be the whole topper or squares sashed together, but I don't have that much of this fabric.This is a triangle quilt. Kathy, in our area quilt guild, has made at least 6 of these. She made one using men's shirts/alternating light and dark fabrics. This is my first and is made with donated fabrics to the guild for a charity quilt. I have three of twelve rows done...
I did get the zipper in the back of the sweater this weekend. (One project done and three more started...)
My oldest daughter bought me some lace weight yarn when she went to Estonia last year. I've started the swallowtail shawl for her. (shhh it's a surprise.)
I couldn't resist this sweet little sweater pattern at the shop the other day... I am using a cotton yarn that I had in my stash. Besides these two knitting projects there are two baby sweaters currently in work and a Dale sweater for myself I'm working on....(We're not gonna even talk about the two quilt tops that need quilting yet and my color project that I need to finish quilting and bind by next month...)
I've got startitis bad...anyone else with the same symptoms?

3 comments:

Philigry said...

i love all of these projects! beautiful quilt blocks!

Lisa @ Life with 4! said...

Boy!!. you have a bunch of projects going on. I try to keep my "working-on" list to only 2 things or I get overwhelmed and then NOTHING gets completed.
the lacy scarf looks beautiful!

Amanda Jean said...

that triangle quilt is so cool! yes, i have startitis. really bad!!!