Nov 11, 2009

Quilt Retreat Projects

It was so good to spend the weekend amongst other who love to sew! We had a great time. I worked on the pieced scrap border quilt. I admired the Red Pepper's so much.... This is made with scraps from the quilt I made my son and from projects I made for friends. It's going to be mine for on my knitting chair this Winter. It really is a fun quilt to make.



Just for a little diversion, I made some more burp cloths, a couple pillow cases and a baby receiving blanket. As always, I took more things to work on than time allowed...





I've made these little burp cloths before. They are such easy projects and such big hits with new moms.




2 comments:

Sue said...

Your quilt is beautiful and your burp cloths are so cute, I love your fabric choices, I too make them and they are so gladly received by the moms and so useful!

Lara said...

Your burp cloths were one of the BEST gifts I received for Evie! Keep making them for new moms!
Love you!
Lara