Jul 12, 2010

Blast from the past

Tay asked me about a tutorial for making totes from placemats...I knew I had posted about it somewhere. I finally found this link to a placemat tote back in 2008! And, I still haven't made one. While I was back in the 2008 (can't believe I've been blogging that long...) I thought I'd repost links to some other favorite things I'd still like to try.

Beaded dish covers
Cute Cowls to knit
Owl appliqued hoodies for little girls
Small baby blanket with ribbons for attaching toys
Nursing cover
Fusion Bag
Baby hat to knit
Shabby Chic tote
Zig Zag Quilt top
canning jar pincushion
charming tote
friendship bag tutorial
Fall pillow topper
Pinwheel bobbi pins (I've been meaning to make these since Spring)
Table runner
pinwheel doll quilt

These are going to have to be added to my list of sometime soon.

No comments: