Oct 10, 2011

I Heart Cuddle

I love making gifts for friends and family. These products make some super nice gifts! I've been busy making samples for my local quilt shop.

Cuddle Critters are very plush stuffed animals that come with even softer fabrics to make a small blanket to go with the toy.
This kit was originally meant to be made by cutting the Critter in half, but there is a free non-surgical pattern available also. Each pattern has a website link that helps with tips for working with the fabric. An easy project especially for a teen or someone just getting back into sewing.




When working with this plush fabric it helps to use a 1/2 inch seam allowance, ball point needle #90 and 3 on stitch length.

Hug!

Being a labor nurse, I LOVE this quick little project/gift. Sooooo soft.You can buy pre-packaged hugs or use your own combo of Shannon Fabrics to create a Hug

No comments: