Nov 7, 2007

A little about me


This is my first blog entry at this spot. I've been blogging for 2 years at 360.yahoo, but found it difficult for others to access.
I've been knitting for many years now, crocheting since age 7, but am very new to quilting.
I used to sew as a teen, but my favorite blogs have opened my eyes to LOTS of possibilities. Take for example: Sew Mama Sew. She is promoting 30 days of projects. I jumped on this "wagon" a little late, but made 3 totes yesterday using some vintage fabrics. My daughter took this picture-the bags are empty, it doesn't quite do them justice.
I usually have many projects going at one time. As Zig Zag refers also to cigarette papers, my next thought was rick rack and how it moves in different directions. I go from a knitting project to a sewing project to starting a new project etc...Thus the name of my new blog.

No comments: