Jan 24, 2008

Flower Child Booties

I'm showing these today, because my sewing room is still in such a state that I can't show it yet. I worked ALL day yesterday on it. In the a.m., I took everything out of it and put it on my bed -- that way it had to be done so I could sleep... I ended up filling 5 grocery sacks of things that still need to be put back around 8:30 last night! Ugh! It is going to feel good to work in a tidy room though.

I worked on completing these little booties last night. I'll cast off today.
The pattern is by Marla Mutch. I'm going to knit at my girlfriend's yarn shop today. She carries the pattern if you are interested.
I'm making these for a co-workers little one. He is 17months old. It is a great way to use up leftover sock yarn. The pattern is very easy. No heel turning.

2 comments:

Kieny The Dutchlady said...

Those booties look lovely. I started to knit some baby socks last year but I never finished them.

Janet said...

Very sweet - if I were to write - email - your friend, would she be able to send the pattern for flower power baby socks on to me?
Must try them. Check out my continuing tutorial on Sea Creatures quilt on my blog!
Janet