Jan 20, 2008

Tulip Sweater

When I cleaned out my favorite knitting bag last week, I found four neglected projects in there... This just needed the I-cord tie and the ends tucked in and whala!The Yarnharlot blogged about this sweater way back in May of 07
A group of us from work got together to order the yarn and divide it up into kits. It was so popular, we were unable to get the exact colors. The yarn is a dream to work with, I loved the pattern, just not our combination so much. Then, I saw that Lene did it in a color way that made my heart skip beats...Still, it goes in my someday grandma box. There is alot of love in this little sweater.



4 comments:

Kim Bates said...

ooohhh you knit, too! WOW You have made some lovely, fun things here. I make those little wallets, too! I have one in my purse- love it!
We must keep in touch!
And you look fab in the necklace pic- love your hair! I am trying to grow mine out and I want it like that!

Dena Rooney-Berg (SugarShop) said...

Oh, that sweater is so adorable! Love the colors!!!

Danetta said...

This is just adorable. Someday I hope to be able to knit like that. For now, I will stick to scarves.

Kieny The Dutchlady said...

This is adorable! I makes me want to pick up my knitting needles and start knitting.