Jan 6, 2008

Step by Step

A New Year's Resolution was to be more organized. I dug right in and started with all my patterns. I bought a file box for my sewing patterns and a separate one for my knitting/crochet patterns. Two boxes of hanging file folders. Now, maybe I'll be able to actually find a pattern I know I have....


I didn't really set my blog up as a place to write alot of my personal feelings, but more as a place for me to keep track of things I've actually stuck to and completed, a place to keep track of patterns I love and a place to connect with old and new friends. I'm so very inspired by what I see when I visit blogs. Thanks to all of you that share so eloquently and are so artistic. I did want to share this thought though...

I realized this weight didn't come on overnight, this house didn't become cluttered yesterday...it's unrealistic and overwhelming to me to think it will all be the way I want it to overnight...So, today I cleared off a dresser top, wrote down my menu for the day, and completed block 4. Ü

Step by Step, Pound by pound, pile by pile, project by project....

No comments: