I figured since we were having such a big snowfall yesterday, that maybe I could finish this. I only started it way back in November!
It's a good thing I'm caught up with Amanda Jean, cause it's gona take awhile to get all these 2.5 inch blocks cut out. I did this stack from a charm pack. It was nice because I just quartered them. That took care of about 146 of the 430 total she says we'll need... I don't want to deviated from her directions. I'm so grateful to her for taking on this quilt a long.
I'm going to try to keep them in piles by color so I can mix and match a little better when I start the border.