Feb 18, 2008

Winter

That's my boy way up in the air! I'm missing him. He's been out West working at a ski hill since before Thanksgiving. He should be back home by the end of April. This picture was taken two years ago. He loves snowboarding. It's been his dream for the last several years to graduate from high school and head out West to snowboard. He's living his dream. When he's not working, he's snowboarding. It makes being apart so much easier to hear how happy he is when he calls.It's 14 degrees here today, and we have had a total of 127 inches of snow so far this winter. It still keeps coming down. We usually end up with 200 inches by the end of Winter.

I spent this morning visiting all the blogs I read and bookmarking the great Valentines ideas. Hopefully, next year I'll get started on them and link you to some in January.

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Hi Marcia! Thanks for visiting me today :) Your Wee Wonderful dolls are really cute and I like the quilt you were doing too! I am working on my first quilt but it's taking forever!!! I am jealous of your snow! We've only had cold temps and ice here in southeastern PA. (And now we're having a heat wave!) Have a great week!

Amanda Jean said...

that's a lot of snow.

I bet it is good for your mama's heart to hear that your son is enjoying his time out west so much. I love that photo.

Kieny The Dutchlady said...

I wish we had some of that snow.