Mar 10, 2008

This bag you will recognize from "Last Minute Patchwork and Quilted Gifts".

A co-worker gave me some vintage fabric. I made this tote as a thank you for her. I fussy cut the exterior. The bottom of it and handles are corduroy. I have enough to make a few more of these.



While Spring has hit many of you, it's still very cold here. My hubby works outside alot. I knitted him this neckwarmer from Elizabeth Zimmerman's book. He has one I made years ago that he loves, so I know it will be appreciated. (Navy blue doesn't photograph well...)

Elizabeth, at Oh Fransson is hosting this swap. I'm participating, how about you? Click on this picture to link to her swap information.










2 comments:

becki said...

Thanks for visiting my blog!! I love your purse, that book is also in my collection and it is always a great "go to" for ideas for gifts!

Elizabeth said...

So glad you're participating in the swap. I can't wait to see what you make!