Liz at the Quilted Turtle tagged me for meme...I don't usually do these, but because it's Liz, I'll play along. I did discover some other great blogs when checking out who else she tagged.
1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
1. I like to start new projects more than I like to complete the ones I've already started...(That surprises you I'm sure)
2. I have collected more tutorials than I'll ever be able to actually make...My theory on this is that I like to think about having that much free time to be creative...same goes with shopping for new fabric, and yarn. I think that's why we all have such stashes.
3. I start a new diet with every morning...
4. I try to clean one room in the house everyday.
5. Some people make lists so they accomplish something, I make a list so I can say, there...I did some work today, now stop and go play.
6. I like to knit when I walk/hike with my husband.
Now, if you'd like to play along, please consider yourself tagged.