Dec 12, 2008

Favorite Friday Blog Finds


I haven't posted one of these for a few weeks as I've been so busy actually making things! I could (do) spend hours looking at projects and how creative people are on this web. Here's a few things that made me happy this week.

This paper ornamant/package decoration done by How About Orange.

This recipe for cinnamon rolls. I don't like to cook alot, but I love to make a big breakfast on Christmas morning.

This little bird advent calendar is so sweet!

This recycled Christmas Card Ornament tutorial done so nicely by Liz at the Quilted Turtle.

2 comments:

Kieny The Dutchlady said...

I have to try those birds one day they are very cute!

Liz said...

Those cinnamon rolls sound delicious! I'm honored that you included my ornament as a "favorite." Thanks. :)