Dec 4, 2009

Favorite Friday Blog Finds


Recently at a Quilt Retreat, one of the gals had the cutest little hen pin cushion by her machine.
My husband's mother used to tell them a story about the speckled hen and how beautiful she was because of her kind heart. My good friend Jane (a speckled hen herself) lent me hers. I was able to figure it out on my own. I added a little charm heart in rememberance of the story.
Thanks Jane!


These fleece hats are very cute.

Flannel Gift Bags

For anyone with little kids, this Christmas card would be so cute to make for parents or grandparents.

3 comments:

JaneIsla said...

She is really Cute!

Anonymous said...

Marcia, your little hen is wonderful. I liked the story, and yes, Jane's heart is full of kindness. Joanie

Kieny The Dutchlady said...

I love your chicken!