Jan 29, 2010

Favorite Friday Blog Links

Two more scarves showed up at my house. Thanks Carol and Sandy!
Check out all these wonderful scarves! (Mine is still in the works...yes, I'm the slacker of the group....) Between my sister and several other knitting friends, we will be sending 13 scarved to Craft Hope for Foster Teens. I will get mine done and mail them out by Monday. It's amazing to me how many were made so quickly. Several people made two! Thanks to Betsy, Jane, Kate, Niki, Helen and Shirley!


Jenny, currently has a tea towel challenge going on over at her blog. This is her wonderful bag tutorial. Check it out and what others are creating.

Check out this post for a great way to organize and display fabric. I could see me lining up what next to work on....Oh, the possibilities!

1 comment:

JaneIsla said...

Lovely set of scarves. Good going, Marcia!