Apr 15, 2010

My picture doesn't do this quilt justice, but it's finally done....or rather, I finally made one. And, now that I've made one, I'll make more! This is one of my favorite quilt patterns. It takes 1 charm pac and 1 1/4 yard of fabric for the top. I put this together in a day. Pattern and Tutorial can be found here.



I made the Eyelet Yoke Cardigan which is made in sizes 6months to 4 years. Now Lion Brand has come out with the same sweater in sizes 6-8 to 11-12. This is the 6/8 size. I did make the body of the sweater longer. The pattern for this size is called Fresh-Picked Color 3/4-Sleeve Cardigan #70807AD. It is also free on the Lion Brand Website.


3 comments:

Tracey Jacobsen said...

oh my word... these are both so cute! I love the prairie point border... and that little sweater... ♥
Impressive

sewtakeahike said...

quilting is soo addicting Marcia! Love your quilt and the prairie points are awesome!!

Joan said...

What a fantastic quilt show!