Nov 15, 2011

First Full Bed Size Quilt

I've made alot of small quilts and odd sized couch quilts, but other than the twin size I made for my son this s the largest one made so far. Already started on another that I hope to show soon though with Sugar Flower. This one is Hello Betty by Moda.

I showed my I Candy once before, but it wasn't quite ready to go to the quilter. Two jelly rolls were just shy the size I needed for a full sized bed. Added a 2.5" borderd to complete it. Ordered a backing today. Can't wait to see this quilted and bound.


3 comments:

loveswedding said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
loveswedding said...

Hi,I like your blog,I want to exchange blog link to you.I have fllowed and add your link to my site. If you aggre with me, Please add my link to your blog list.
http://loveswedding.blogspot.com/

Liz said...

Very nice. I bet it felt great to get it finished! Hey - we finally got some snow! How about you?