Mar 14, 2008

Favorite Friday Blog Links

Heather posted an embroidery tutorial /link that was so nicely done. I just had to share it. Keiny also did a tutorial on how she transfers embroidery patterns as well. Great job ladies. Then check out all these embroidery designs.


Elizabeth, has extended her sign up date for the lunchbox swap to 3/15/08. So, if you haven't signed up yet, there is still time. She is going to post a tutorial on how to make these cute lunch bags soon.


I squeeled out loud when I found this! With Easter just around the corner, there was also this free pattern. Oh my! check out her other pattern books for purchase! I'm going to have to order this one...check out how the doll's skirt flips to show another doll underneath! I seriously need a grand daughter!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks!

I'm excited about the lunch box swap too!! I can't wait to get stitching!

Beth said...

When I was a girl I used to have a doll that was Little Red Riding Hood and when you flipped her over, there was the Big Bad Wolf all dressed in Grandma's nightie. Frankly I found it a little frightening! Your links look much more darling.
Beth

Philigry said...

those dolls are so sweet! thanks for sharing so much fun stuff!

Kristi said...

I got your doll clothes in the mail a long time ago, and keep meaning to say thanks, so, thanks! you did a beautiful job! my girls are loving the new clothes for their babies!

Kristi said...

okay, I just looked at your links, and those little dolls are adorable! love them! thanks for sharing!